Noteism Erasable Pen
NOTEISM™ erasable pens are created to allow one to erase writing errors without having to use a correction pen or tape. By rubbing the hard rubber eraser, one can easily remove the unwanted ink with friction. Our Noteism Erasable Pen is made using PREMEC pen nib manufactured in Switzerland, a country most of the world well-known stationery brands are born. The ink contains 45% pigment which is 10% darker than most of the erasable pens in the market.
- 0.7mm black ink / blue ink / red ink
- 5cm x 14.5cm
- Retractable design
- Ink pigment 45%
- PREMEC pen nib made in Switzerland
- Comfortable ergonomic grip design
- Extra 1 refill on top of the existing refill
- Weight : 50 grams
- To remove the unwanted writing, rub the writing using the hard rubber eraser
- Don’t place the writing in an environment higher than 60 degree Celsius
- If the writing disappears, put the notebook in freezer which is lower than 10 degree Celsius. The writing will reappear after a while.
- Are returns or exchanges allowed?
Yes. We have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- What if the item I received is damaged or faulty?
Kindly email us at email@example.com with image proof of the defect or damage. Please note that emails regarding defective items will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
I love it! Altho plse make it look sleeker.
Nice and elegant pen. Gifted it to a family member as a birthday present. Thanks.
My daughter likes this pen a lot because it is erasable, but the pen tip 0.7mm too big and thicker for writing. She prefers 0.5mm which suit for smaller and deliberate handwriting style. Noteism can consider come out with tip size 0.5mm
I love and appreciate the great erasable pen, it's reasonable price, good quality and smooth pen. I use and keep it in my bag daily.
Bought the pen for my 6 year old nephew. His using the pens doing exercise books and he love it since he can easily erase if any mistakes. This is a pen that all school students should have.